Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Technology reflection

IALT:Reflect on Tech




Get 2 drumsticks
1/2 tsp,pepper,salt,mix herb,chilli sweet sauce.
.Marinate before frying.
Fry the chicken for approx 20 mins until fully cooked.
3.serve it with rice.

Image result for something I learnt sign
Something that I learnt at technology was how to cook sweet chilli chicken. Also something else that I have learnt at technology is that to clean after I finish baking/cooking because I need to keep the kitchen clean so that the taters are not getting sick or ill. Also something else I leant was to try make it equally as possible.


Image result for something i need to learn
Something I need to focus on next time is to is to leave the degrees the way it is because once I kept turning the degrees down and that made it cook slower and I kept getting in trouble.DO you wanna know why i need focus on that.I need to focus on that because we I kept turning it down I was the last to finish.


Image result for some challenges sign
Some challenges I faced was trying to put the milk shakes in my friends cups.You might be thinking was was that a challenge.That was a challenge for me because I had to put an equal amount of milkshakes in each cups to make it fare.

Image result for thank you for reading my reflection
Thank you for reading my reflection can you please leave some advice for E.G:Feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment or question about anything based on the topic.







No comments:

Post a Comment