Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

WHat makes Me''Me


IALT:Chose some words that best describes me.

Today we had careers with miss Aireen.careers are about finding a hobby that you love and turning it into a career.In this task we had to pick the top five words that describes me for who I am.
Those top 5 words were:

Hardworking,
Helpful,
ontime,
Well orginised
and sporty.

Some challenges I faced was talking about how I am so friendly.Sometimes I act friendly then all of a sudden I change to my angry mode.That angry mode makes me do silly things and I don't like being on angry I mode I like being on creative and peaceful mode.



Something I learnt was that all these words that describe me are true but sometimes I don't them those words constantly.That is something I need to learn and something else I learnt is what the true definition of hardworking is hardworking is finishing projects they they have created finishing a blogpost to a quality standard and finishing work on time.

Thank you for reading my reflection please give me some advice on my reflection for example feedback or feedforward and please,please don't forget to leave a decent comment.







No comments:

Post a Comment