Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

The moment i was brave

On my training day I step in ring to spar my uncle. As we touched gloves we prepared to fight. The timer started straight away. I used my favourite combination in the first round. He punched me and I was going to drop tears on the ring but instead I just kept going and I said to myself never give never give never up. As we were sparring I felt there were butterflies in stomach. So when my uncle tried to punch me again I weaved the pouch and then I hit his body 2 times he felt tired. So I hooked his left and his hand was down I hooked him across the face as I chopped(kick to the shinn) him. As he slowly fell down he said “I don't want to spar” because he was too tired he couldn’t walk. When we were finished sparring I felt like the happiest boy because my uncle's heart was torn apart. He told himself ‘how could I let my nephew knock me down to the ground?’.Then his trainer said “you have to work a little bit harder on your technique”.

Walt is to create a brave story

2 comments:

  1. hi kira you forgot to write something

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work Kira you should teach me how to do kickboxing because by reading the story I know your really interested in boxing bye Kenneth.

    ReplyDelete