Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Technology reflection

IALT:Reflect on technology this week

Today we made Jam and cinnamon muffins
It was really delicious And this is the last rotation of the year and I am going to make the most of it .I am going to try improve my cooking skills by not burning it and try to make the cooking equally.

Something I need to work on next time is try and not eat the baking/cooking before put in the oven because there will not be engough to cook/bake equally.Everytime I bake I try eat it before it is put in the oven. (Funny right.)

Something I learnt was to clean after I finish baking/cooking because I need to keep the kitchen clean so that the taters are not getting sick or ill.Also something else I leant was to try make it equally as possible.

Some challenges I faced were trying to put the oil and milk in the measuring cup because our measuring cup was different to the others it had numbers on their and on my it and ours didn't.

Thank you for reading my work please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please leave a comment.
Thanks:).




  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kira!
    This post caught my eye because of the image of the beautiful muffin. I love muffins also as cinnamon. I like the images you add into your post to explain - Something you think you might need to work on, What you have learnt from the event, some challenging things you have found on the way and a thank you to all who have viewed your DLO. How did your muffin actually turn out looking? Was it perfectly cooked baked? I enjoyed this blog post, keep up the good posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YouTube videos are very popular as it is a great video sharing platform
    for individuals, organizations as well as corporates to making music
    videos, blogging, educational content, gaming videos, direct advertising
    and much more. But, imagine a situation where a very crucial video is
    mistakenly deleted on computer by you during the course of video
    editing, sharing or uploading. How to find Deleted YouTube Videos?

    ReplyDelete