Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My hobby T3W7 2017

IALT:Reflect on a hobby.

Today I talking about my hobby.My hobby is Rugby and it is my favourite sport.My favourite Rugby team is the Hurricanes and the All Blacks.This is my hobby because It is a game that everyone can join in.I love this hobby so much I want to continue it in the future.

Something I need to focus on is to try and take my hobby to the next level and something else I need to work on is the basic skills and catching that is an area I definitely need to work on.Also something I need to work on is to hold the ball and not try to fight the whole team I just need to go down and feed the ball to my team.

Something I have learnt is that I have to develop my rugby skills for the future because some of the teams you have to pick up your pace and you have to be very fit to be apart of the team.Also some else I have learnt is to go up another level with this hobby and try make a career and try to create opportunities for myself.

Some challenges I have faced is trying create opportunities because they are so challenging and that's why It is a challenge for me.Everyday I get excited because I am going to play the sport that I love.I love it because it keeps me active and it gives me a chance to build relationships with my peers.

Thank you for reading my reflection on the topic my hobby please can you leave advice?For Eg:Feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).

Highlight to the all blacks




No comments:

Post a Comment