Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Funo art reflection

IALT:reflect on a project of a piece of artwork.

Today I am reflecting on my art.This piece of artwork is a turtle and It represents a pacific culture can you guess what culture it is? If you got it right the answer was Tonga.This week it is Tongan language week so me and the rest of room 10 created one two.It is very creative and this blogpost is to show my evidence of what we have been doing.

Tongan language is good to learn it is good to learn so  you can learn something new everyday.Also it is tongan language week and I want to make the most of it.I want to make the most of it because most of my friends are tongan and I want to respect it by presenting something.

Some challenges I faced was was trying paint my detailed turtle because I put too much detail so I just painted it.Then I waited for the paint to dry then I put more details and then I was finished.

Something I learnt was to paint an artwork before using a vivid because when the vivid is dry and you paint over it you can still see it.Thats why you have to paint it first before using a vivid.

Thank you for reading my reflection please leave me some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please leave a comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment