Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Vodafone Warriors nine losses in a row

IALT:Reflect on an article or story.

Today I am going to be talking about how the Vodafone Warriors team in the N.R.L(National Rugby League) Have ended their Rugby league season by 9 straight loses in a row.This is a shame because this is the only New Zealand team In the NRL it makes me feel sad because they don't go up another level they should be going up another level so they can make it to the finals and so that they can represent their country.

Something I need to focus on is trying to find out why they lose all the time and I need to find out why they don't go on another level to rep their country.Because The All Blacks Rep their country real bad if they are losing and their is only 1 minute left for the game they give it their all to try score.

Something I have Learnt is that you have try and try to play is it is your last game forever you have to give it all you got.Do you wanna remember a team that wins or loses?I'm thinking you want a team that wins because  you can be proud of what you do and you might inspire others.Also something else I have learnt is that you have try and fight be remembered .

Some challenges I have faced was trying to talk about the vodafone Warriors because they are really bad and I am going to say it they have to pick up their pace and try to at least win a couple of games but at least they made it to round 26 bt they didn't make it to the finals.When I was young My favorite team was the Warriors but now it is the storms because some of the players inspire me and they do everything they are told to.

Image result for storms nrl
Do you want to know why I go for the Storms I will tell you why They are a really good team and they inspire me so much one day I would want to play for that team and my favourite player in the storms in Billy slater.He inspires me so much because he sets up and tries and he breaks the D line.He plays so well and I would want play like him and I would want to play like his style.

Image result for billy slater qld
Billy slater:The reason why I love billy slater is because he does the right things for his team to win that why he was chosen for Qld that is my favourite team to they are unstoppable they do whatever they have to do to win.Back to Billy Slater He is my idol I want to be like him one day but My sport is rugby union I just need to work hard and try to pick up my skills a little bit more.

Thank you for reading my reflection can you please leave advice for mistakes the type of advice you could leave would be feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).




No comments:

Post a Comment