Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Dine n dance

IALT:Reflect on a important night that we had.

Kia ora and greetings to you all last night we had a dine and dance last night it was fun.We had dine and dance for the year eights because we will be leaving next year.This dance was to share memories with the year sevens and our teachers.

One highlight I have was when everyone was dancing having fun and grooving to the music this was a night to remember all the memories that we have shared and created with all our peers and teachers.

This is a night to remember I will never forget the memories I made at dine n dance I will miss all the memories I made with all my peers,friends,others and teachers.But the best memory I made is when I came to dine n dance to spend the night with my year seven friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment