Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Art-Symbols that represents me

IALT:Reflect on a task and think deeply about the task when reflecting

Today we were given a task.It was a simple task all you had to do is be creative and draw 4 different- symbols that represent you.
The four symbols that I chose to represent me was 
A maori koru
Sport balls for e.g:Football,Baseball and Basketball
A book and a pencil to represent how much education means to me.
The last symbol I used was a flag to represent my culture I chose this one because I connect heaps with this culture so I chose the scottish flag.
Image result for what i learnt
Something I learnt today was how I connect myself with art because I really thought about it and I was going to chose the flag I always chose and that was the maori flag but I chose this one to change it up.I am a lot of cultures for e.g:Maori,Cook Island,British,Irish,Scottish and many more.Something else that I have learnt is how to draw a scottish flag and how to be creative in art.
Image result for challenging
Something that really challenged my thinking was thinking about the symbol's that would represent my maori culture I was looking for some symbols to draw a found a new symbol that I have never seen before I was a koru but in a heart That was the most challenging thing to draw and it took some time and always remember for art its progression not perfection.

Thank you for reading my reflection can you please leave some quality advice for E.G:feedback or feedforward and just remember to please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:)





No comments:

Post a Comment