Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Kiwisports reflection

IALT:Reflect on what we did at kiwi sport.

Today we had kiwisport with coach allen.They run the program kelly sports at our school this week we had all types of activities they do in athletics.Kelly sports is teaching us what events and type of sports we have to do on athletics day.

Image result for kelly sports
Something I learnt while doing these different activities at Kiwisports.The type of activities I participated in was
Long jump,discus,long throw and high jump.We have been learning how to do these activities throughout the term.

Image result for challenge
Something that challenged my thinking today was how to do this activities the right way and how far they get you in the sport sometimes I just muck around but this really challenge my thinking in a really deep way.

Thank you for reading my reflection please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please leave a comeemet.



No comments:

Post a Comment