Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

400 blogpost reflection

IALT:Get high in blogpost.

Today I have achieved 400 blog posts on blogger.  This is a great achievement.  I have been blogging so hard to reach this number.  It is a big number for me and I am so proud of myself for reaching 400 blogposts.  You may be thinking 400 blogpost... is that it? But there are 400 Year 8 quality blogposts and I am so proud because this was my goal ever since I was Year 7.

There it is 400 blogposts! That is a goal and another goal that I am going to set will be to reach 500 blog posts before the end of the year.  So I have to blog 5 quality blog posts a day and night that is 10 blog posts a whole 24 hours.  So by 10 days I should have reached 500 blog posts!

Some challenges I faced were trying to blog a quality blog posts because sometimes I feel lazy and I feel like I don't want to do this anymore but I have done it!  I have achieved 400 blog posts! Yay.

Something new I learnt was that quality blogpost are nothing and to get a big amount of blogspot you have to blog for long periods of time.  Also something I learnt was that I need to blog more out of school to reach the next hundred.

Thank you for reading my reflection.  Please leave some advice, for example, feedback or feedforward and please, please leave a comment!





4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Kira! Fantastic goal achievement! Onwards to the 500th. Sometimes we all have to do school work at home - even Principals! I'm particularly impressed with your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lot of work Kira! I have enjoyed going through your blog and look at your learning journey. You have come a long way... I would love to see how you grow in your learning for the next half of 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO! WAY TO GO KIRA!!! This is an awesome achievement. I'm impressed with how hard you have been working on this. I even noticed you blogging before school and at break times!
    I'm inspired to see you set goals for yourself. Maybe I could meet with you so you can help me set some goals for myself as well :)
    I look forward to reading what other milestones you reach between now and the end of the year.

    Keep up the inspiring growth mindset! #workhard #makeithappen #decidecommitsucceed #studentscaninspireteacherstoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ka pai Kira! Congratulations for reaching 400 blog post. You have consistently worked hard to achieve this goal of yours and I am very proud of you. I have looked through your blog and read some of the work you have posted and I am impressed with the way you have used feedback to improve your learning which has helped you develop your thinking skills.

    You have a unique way of engaging your readers and I am also very inspired by your reflective and imaginative thinking that is displayed in the work that you have shared on your blog.

    I look forward to reading more of your awesomeness on your blog for the rest of the year - Keep it up the brilliant work Kira!

    ReplyDelete