Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Role model reflection

IALT:Think how hobbies can become a career.

Today I created this task about my hobby it is when you name someone that loves your hobby and does it for a caerrer.My favourite person is Julian Savea he is my idol because he said to be the best you have to train the best.

Some challenges I faced was writing from my point of view why he is my idol. he is my number one idol because he inspires me do things the right way and follow the path of success.Another challenge talking a lot about his background I didn't know much but I found out in the end.

Something new I learnt was to have an idol you have to know something about them and there was something new I knew about him today.I Learnt that julian Savea was the best left winger in the world.

Thank you for reading my reflection I hoped you learnt a thing or two.Please leave some advice for example:Feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment



No comments:

Post a Comment