Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

KO te whakatauki o te wiki


IALT:Make person connections to a given whakatauki

Today had to complete a task that task was called Whakatauki o te wiki that is a quote of the week the quote was Tangata ako i te whare,te turanga ki te marae.That means The person taught well at Home will stand strong on the marae,And in society.

Some challenges I faced Today While completing this whakatauki Was talking about leadership.First of all leadership That Was a challenging word because sometimes I show Leadership constantly and sometimes I don't That Why It was challenging for me and It was challenging because Leadership is a big word and I am still trying to pick it up on another level.

This was my quote of the week every week we have to make our own visual quote And my own quote goes like this:We can't help everyone,But everyone can help someone.I chose this to be my visual quote Because It really relates to the topic and Thats why I chose it.Another reason why I chose it is because The meaning has a purpose It is exactly like leadership.

Something I learnt today is that you have to look after your own Home before you help your community and others.you especially need to show leadership because That is a big thing because if you show it really well in your community and to your whanau your mates,community and your family will pick it up.

Thankyou for reading my reflection can you please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).



No comments:

Post a Comment