Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Maths reflection

IALT:practice my times tables

Today I played this maths Game and it is when the computer game gives you a multiplication number and you have to crash into the cars that have that multiplication number on it and you have to make it to the finish line before 60 seconds and if you don't you have to restart.

Maths is something I need to work on because I need to understand the meaning of breaking up the numbers and solving the problem and I also need to focus on writing down how I got that answer.

Some challenges I faced was trying to solve my 12 x tables because that is one of the time tables that I need to focus on.The reason why I need to focus on it is becuase Something I cant get big digits right for example 18x35.

Something I learnt was to write down how I worked my answer out and Something else I learnt was to solve bigger problems you have to figure out the basics first.

Thank you for reading my maths reflection please,please give me some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:).





No comments:

Post a Comment