Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Your voice,your choice


IALT:Compare and contrast prospective policies to form person opinions.

Today we were give a task,that task was named your voice,your choice.It is mainly about the election that is happening on Saturday the 23rd of September.Do you wanna know who I would vote for?
I will tell you.I vote for labour I will tell you why I would vote for labour.They are willing to pay teacher aids a xtra 80m dollars for all of their hard work.

The challenge was:Trying to vote for national or labour.But I went for labour I went for them because they are willing to help people and give them more money because they work harder and sometimes they work much longer.

Something I learnt was that labour is much more than a voting party they do much more.They want to help others out in my and your community and they  want to make Auckland,Wellington,Taupo a better place.

Thankyou for reading my reflection can you please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment