Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Spelling reflection

IALT:Reflect on my learning.


Everyday after morning tea we practice our spelling.I chose to play hangman to practice my words.As you can see I used Hangman.no to practice my spelling words and this is how I showed my learning.

Spelling is something I am very good at.I am in the second highest group that is 12-13 and that shows my teacher that I know how to spell.Also if you can spell and read well that makes your writing even easier for you.

Some challenges I faced were trying to spell these very hard words in my spelling list.Also another challenge was chose another task other that writing my spelling words down.A even bigger challenge was to finish it and never misspell a word within 5 minutes and I did it I accomplished my goal.

Something I learnt was to practice and practice my spelling so I can become a better writer and one of my life goals is to become a Rugby Player, Illustrator or a novel or story book writer I want to become a novel and story book writing is because I love creating things and I love having a imagination.Also I love making little children laugh.

Thank you for reading my reflection please leave advice for me on my blog for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).

My favourite book I love to read
is Captain underpants the first book.




No comments:

Post a Comment