Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Nehe Milner Skudder back in the abs

IALT:Reflect on a story.

Image result for nehe milner skudder wallpaper
Today I have read an article about Nehe Milner Skudder He is going to be apart of the All black squad again He got injured two years ago and finally he is back I know he is going to create opportunities for him and the teams and I really know that he is going to set up plays break the D line and score tries and that's why I am excited that he is back.

Some challanges I have faced while trying to complete this task was trying to find as much information as I can about nehe milner skudder because I didn't really know how he got injured I just heard about it all I know is that he got shoulder charged in the second half when they were versing the Blues.

Something I learnt was That you have a chance of still playing if you have hurt yourself you just need to have a long rest to heal it.because I was hurt I was shoulder charged also and I had a long rest and I was out for the whole season.Something else I have also learnt that you can fight and fight and fight to be back in the spot where you were before It just takes time.

Something I need to focus on is trying to get as much information about how he got injured and I need to find out background information and I am going to try and add more information for the readers next time but also I need to read more and more stories about nehe milner skudder so you can find out something new.

Thank you for reading my reflection please leave some advice for example:Feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment thanks.
Thanks:).
Link to his highlights
Link to how he go injured

No comments:

Post a Comment