Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My rap reflection


IALT:Reflect on a poem or a rap

Today I am going to be talking about my rap.This rap is about me and ancestors.This poem is all about me this rap/poem is Lit.In this poem/rap it is mostly about who I am,Rugby and how my future is going to be.In this poem/rap everything I say is important to me and I will be talking more about it next.

Something I need to focus on is to think more creative because this rap is only about sport and my future I need to take it to another and try and put more depth in what I am saying so the people that are reading my poem/rap will understand it a bit more.Also another thing I need focus on is put more information about myself and who I am as a person and add a bit more information about my personality.

Something I learnt was when you rap you have to rap from your point of view because when you are rapping you will find it easier because you are talking about what you have been through and what you have experienced.Something else I have learnt that rhythming  get easier and easier but it doesn't get easier if you don't use your imagination.

Some challenges I faced while doing this task was try get the right words and sentences that describes me for who I am.Also the rhyming was the hardest part because I am not that so good at rhyming but in this poem/rap I have improved my skills since last year.

Thank you for reading my reflection please some advice for EG:Feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).

No comments:

Post a Comment