Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

DARE:Seassion 2 Reflection T3W5 2017

We got given a task to complete.It is about drugs and why we should not use it.This task is good because it helps us to think about our decisions and why we should not take drugs.My reason is because it will effect your future.Drugs are really not good for you unless it is drugs to help you heal our body.But drugs that heal your body or make you feel better would be panadol morphine and many other things.But if you misuse this things they can kill you.It is very scary because these drugs are supposed to help you.That task was fun and cool.

some challenges I faced was talking about drugs because when I hear about drugs I get angry because It can affect your body and your future and that why it was a challenge and people enjoy and I say they should stop because you are doing bad to your life.

 have learnt a lot of this and how drugs can destroy or body. Also there is a lot of people who take drugs because they are depressed and also sad because there family left them so they take drugs because that's the only thing they can rely on. But if you are in this problem go talk to someone and seek help. But besides these hope to do more and expand my knowledge so other people can learn of this.

Thankyou for reading my reflection please,please give me some advice for example some feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.













No comments:

Post a Comment