Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Spelling reflection T3W5 2017

IALT:Practice my spelling words to improve.

Today after a rough day of fitness we had to work on spelling my task was the Alphabetical order spelling task.It is when you gather all your spelling words from your age list and put it an alphabetical order.
Some challenges I faced was trying to put my spelling words in alphabetical order.It was a challenge because their are a dozen words with the same letter and sometimes it confuses me because i don't get it in order sometimes.

Something I learnt was what the meaning was between legal and illegal.
Legal means something that is allowed in our country and illegal means something that is not allowed.Like Marijuana it is illegal and people are saying that it should not be but it can hurt you and your family.

Thank You for reading my spelling reflection please,please give me some advice on my work for example feedback or some feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).










No comments:

Post a Comment