Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Crusaders crowned 2017 Super Rugby champions

                                                 



                                        




ILT: Reflect on a artical that I have just been reading
                                            
The crusaders have won the super rugby for 2017 this is there first win since 2008 this is there 9th time winning the super rugby
they have won the super rugby 5 more times than any other super rugby team.The crusaders were unstoppable in that match the lions were just not switched on for the game.
                                                           
Image result for crusaders
Crusaders:To expand on the Crusaders I think they played brilliantly throughout that game they were switched on to win a super rugby tittle and they used there team really good they were breaking lines offloading,passing and making some really good and big tackles the crusaders were switched on for the full 80 minutes and the lions I will explain that very soon but I just gotta say this one more time I think The Christchurch Crusaders deserved that win because they were more
switched on and doing but they could on there opponents homes grounds.
                                     
                                                               
Image result for sa lions
Lions:The lions were not switched on  for the first 40 minutes but they came back hard in the second half but did not accomplish there goal on that game something I think the lions need to work on is to pass the ball and break the lines and if you see space you should go for it you never know you might get a try.This was a hard challenge the best versing the best but I think the Crusader were stronger and it was a better outcome


Image result for learning
                                                
Something I learnt in this is that rugby is a sport you play it to have fun enjoy a sport that you love with your mates and build stronger relationships with them.Also sport is about trying to be the best and versing the best to see if you win or lose and always keep it in your mind humble winners and graces loses.
Image result for challenging
Something I found challenging was both of the teams were the best and it was hard to explain about how they did because they were both awesome and if people say they suck they don't no teams suck they just made a mistake.
                                                
Image result for work
Something I need work on next time is that I need to research a lot more about these two teams so I can add more historical and interesting facts and also watch the highlights of the game so I can add more information.
Something I enjoyed while doing this task is that I get to talk about my favourite sport and this term our inquiry topic is hobbies if you didn't know what a hobbies i will explain a hobby is an activity done regularly in your leisure time for enjoyment and rugby is a hobby of mine I would like to have a career in that sport because I love it so much.

Thank you for reading my reflection based on the topic Crusaders win super rugby 2017 leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.


















                       







No comments:

Post a Comment