Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Maths Problem Reflection T3W6 2017

IALT:Create a maths problem

Today we had to create a maths problem my maths problem is about seeing the all blacks.
My problem is there are 5 classes going to see the All Blacks there are 25 in each class and 1 ticket for each person coast 20 dollars how much will it coast?That is a pretty challenging problem can you try and guess it.

Some challenges I faced was trying to answer my question it is a very hard question the question is in the early 2,000.This question was probably the also challenging writing it because we had to do one similar to one learnt in maths.

Something I learnt was that Decimals and multiplication are in this problem and that is one of the main maths things I need to work on and something else I learnt was that the first number in a decimal number then the point they wholes I thought they are hundreds,thousands,tens and ones.

Thankyou for reading my reflection please leave some advice on my blog for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a cheesey comment.
Thanks:).






No comments:

Post a Comment