Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Crusaders face South African lions in super rugby finals

                                                                     

IALT:Reflect on a article that I have just red.
The Crusaders have won over the chiefs 27-13 it was an outstanding win the crusaders were unstoppable throughout that match.They will face the lions this weekend in South Africa.The lions make it to the finals.They smashed the Hurricanes 44-29 it was a good game.The hurricanes are my favourite team.Can you what what my favourite hurricane player is?I will add the link to his highlights and comment if you know who it is.


The Lions are the best team in super Rugby and the Crusaders are the best New Zealand team in the whole super rugby and I think it will be a fantastic match between these two teams because there attacking,passing and defence is incredible and I think it will be a hard match against these two who ever wins they win super rugby 2017.

The Hurricanes lets expand on the Wellington hurricanes they are my favourite team my favourite rugby player is in the that take guess.Now lets get but on task the hurricanes are a good team something they need to work on is breaking through the defences line and scoring and passing.

Thank You for reading my reflection I Hoped you have learnt a thing or two please add some extra advice on this post and please,please leave a comment about who you think my favourite player is.

And remember don't forget to comment who you think is my favourite player.





No comments:

Post a Comment