Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Whakatauki o te wiki T3W6 2017

IALT:Make person connections to a given Whakatauki.

Today we were given a Whakatauki that is like the quote of the week and in this task we explain what the key message in this given quote and when and how it relates to you.The WhakaTauki that was given was this:He aha te kai o te rangatira?

He korero he korero,He korero
In english translation that means
What's the chef's diet?
There is talk and information.
Some challenges I faced was trying to think of my own version of a WhakaTauki related to this one because this task was a real challenge because at the start I didn't understand why you have to eat to strive.My own quote was If you want to be some go someone do something it's up to you because the only person in the way of all of that is you.

Something I learnt was That if you wanna be respected The first thing you have to do is respect someone and it is similar to showing leadership you step up as a leader and do you roll daily to be known as the person that is brilliant.

Thankyou for reading my reflection give me some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).






No comments:

Post a Comment