Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Maths problem

Today we solved an algebra problem to calculate how much money would be spent and earned by 2 twin.Tom started with 20 dollars and spends 2 dollars Pd(Per day) Tia started with 0 dollars and she earned 2.50$  each day.
I used a table to help calculate the day tia would overlap tom with money.
This is a chart that I have created to show and explain my Learning I chose a line graph to show our thinking.You can see clearly that by Friday tia had more money tom.
A challenge during this task was that we started off with 18 dollars on Monday but he started with 20 dollars and by Friday he ended up with 12 dollars.

Something I should work on next time is using Times tables or finding a rule to figure out the answer to the question and also something I need to work on is finding a level 4 strategies to figure out the answer.

Something I achieved was using feeding a level 3 ruel to figure out how to explain what I am working on and also explaining how I figured out the answer.

Thank You for reading my reflection about maths please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).

No comments:

Post a Comment