Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology reflection T3W6 2017

IALT:Reflect on what I learnt at Technology.

Today we change groups this is our last rotation my last group that I am if for the year is the cooking group.Today we went through the basics.Expanding on the basics we learnt all the rules in the cooking area and how to use the equipments the way they are supposed to be used and we learnt what all of the cooking things are.

Today we created a milkshake that milkshake was called The ''Oreo milkshake.The ingredients we used was:Oreos,Milk,Whip cream and chocolate.There were 9 steps those steps.
Step 1:Get the oreos
Step 2:Get three cups of milk
Step 3:Get the blender ready.
Step 4:Put the milk and oreos in the blender.
Step 5:Blend the milk and oreos together
step 6:Put your milkshake in your cups with a straw.
step 7:Put whip cream and chocolate.
step 8:put it on your table nicely for our teacher to take a photo
step 9:EAT IT.

Some challenges I faced was trying to put the milk shakes in my friends cups.You might be thinking was was that a challenge.That was a challenge for me because I had to put an equal amount of milkshakes in each cups to make it fare.

Something new I learnt today was to make a oreo milkshake it was pretty easy it was pretty easy like making weet-bix or toast for break-fast that how basic the milkshake was something else I learnt that your kitchen has always be clean because you cook a meal.

Thank you for reading my reflection can you please leave advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).






No comments:

Post a Comment