Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Simile practice T3W6 2017

IALT:Add similes to make our writing more interesting .

Today I finished this simile practice task This task was good to warm up my brain for learning because you have to look for a similar picture to compare that simile.My favourite thing was comparing dan carter to beauden barrett because they were both kickers and they are both good.

Some challenges I faced was trying to compare a simile to a picture because there are lots of pictures to compare a simile.A really big challenge I faced was trying to kind someone that is kind I know a lot of people that is kind for example my teacher other teachers,my parents my family and doctors.The one I went for was my doctors because they wanna know if what is wrong with me so they can get it checked.

Something that I learnt was that a simile makes our writing more interesting for the audience to read because if we had a story with no punctuation the story would just be long and boring.But now know that smiles and other punctuation makes the story 100 percent better.

Thanks for reading my reflection please,please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).



No comments:

Post a Comment