Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Maths reflection


IALT:Challenge myself during math time

Today I chose to do extra math I got a new high score I got 66 right answers to the questions and that is a impressive score today I was nervous because my goal was to challenge myself in math and I think I have really accomplished that goal so far today.



Something I learnt from this math work out was to just think of some simple strategies to complete the question that is my best score so far and something else I need to work on is try and get a even higher score to be were I need to be in maths.
Some challenges I face during this task was that all my questions are times table and it was really good that I good 66 questions right in a row and something I only just get 30 questions in a row and another challenge I faced was trying to beat my high score and that goal was accomplished.  

Thankyou for reading my reflection on maths please give me some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks:).








No comments:

Post a Comment