Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

whakatauki o te wiki


IALT:Make person connections to a give Whakatauki


Today had to complete a task that task was called Whakatauki o te wiki that is a quote of the week the quote was He iti hoki te mokoroa nana i kakati te kahikatea.In english this means you might be so small you might not be the strongest person in the world but you can have a good and positive mindset.


Some of the challenges I faced was talking about how small people are not that strong It was a challenge because I am small and sometimes I am in that position people mock me but I know that I have a good enough mindset to ignore what people say.

This is my own visual quote as you can see it says ''Don't underestimate others or yourself to expand that means if people judge you it doesn't matter what say and they cant judge you because they don't full know who you are and what you have been through.

Something that I have learnt was don't focus on what people say because you know you are and if you have a better mindset you would ignore what people judge you about and not reply because you may be small but you can have the biggest positive mindset.

Thank You for reading my reflection please give me some feedback or feedback on this post and please,please leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment