Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

DARE:Session 1 Reflection Task T3W5 2017

IALT:Reflect on what I have learnt.

Today we had this program called ''DEAR''
It stood for Drugs and alcohol resistance education
In the session that we had we mostly talked about drinking and the sorts of drugs.We found out people take drugs because of Family problems school problems and because their friends told them to.

Cannabis is very bad for you their is this cannabis called synthetic cannabis when you smoke it you can die there are people dying because they are taking it is very bad and it can affect your body and your health and normal marijuana can affect your sport future.

some challenges I faced was talking about drugs because when I hear about drugs I get angry because It can affect your body and your future and that why it was a challenge and people enjoy and I say they should stop because you are doing bad to your life.

Somethign I learnt was you have learnt that you start with 100 demerit points when you get your license.
And also you can get fined if you keep getting caught drinking and drinking.
And also parents spend their money on drugs instead of buying dinner for their family.
Thank You for reading my reflection i hoped you enjoyed
Please leave some advice for example some feedback or some feed forward and don't forget to leave a comment
Thanks:).

No comments:

Post a Comment