Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Ko te Whakatauki o te wiki T2 Week10




      IALT:Make personal connections to a given Whakatauki
                                       
Today we were completing a whakatauki our Whakatauki for the day was "Kia Rere AU Ki Te Rangi
Tuhaha Kia Tau Atu au Ki Toku TauMata.
In english translation it means
"Let me soar to the heavens so that I may reach my potential.
and this Whakatauki will relate to me when I am struggling on a task.
Something I have learnt is that life is short so spend it in a good way and complete the most you can and a small saying is completing that jigsaw and never giving up.
The challenge in this task  was thinking of a quote because I had so many quotes that relates to this whakatauki. The quote I came up with was let me soar to the heavens so that I can reach my potential.
This is my quote and use depth into this quote and I created it so it was creative it really relates to the whakatauki. This really stands out because sometimes I struggle with different tasks and if I think of that whakatauki I am able to pick myself back up and complete the mission
This is a reflection and I hoped you enjoy reading it I hope you leave a comment and some advice on something I need to work on  and please feel free to double cheek and give feed back and feedforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment