Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Sugar Reflection

                                                       


                                                          




              IALT:Reflect on what I have learnt and be creative.


                 
Image result for sugar
                       I have created a video for my sugar song.
    Me kenneth and curtis created this rap.This rap is about people         eat way too much sugar.People don't care about if it is healthy                   or not they care about if its tastes nice to them.
Image result for sugar
This is how much sugar some people eat."EATING THIS MUCH A WEEK IS A PROBlEM that is why we have to stop our familes and friends from eating this much suagr this can affect our body and also your future.You have to execise aswell that is the most inportnat thing to be healthy.
Image result for sugar
Sugar is a really bad thing because most people die under 30 form eating to much sugar.Something that I have learnt that sugar is a big cause and it could do a lot of damage to your body your future and it could hurt you family very bad like a bullet.

As I was saying in the beginning this is a video that Kauri and myself have created to persuade people to at least stop eating fizzy's and unhealthy things a day.
Image result for sugar
A challenge for me in this task is that People just 
watch their family's eat,eat and eat sugar each and everyday.This is a humongous problem for our community because they even watch babies eat it.Also I would to say that is a big cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment