Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

The word of the week T3W1



WALT Choose a word of the week a word that you have learnt or heard from a story.

This task is about choosing a word that you want to learn about the word that I chose was hobby.I chose a image that relates to one of my hobbies and that is rugby.I play rugby in and outta school. 


My favourite super rugby team is the wellington hurricanes.That team is my favourite because most of my favourite rugby players are in that team for example Julian Savea,Beauden Barrett and nehe milner skudder.Also they are my favorite team because they are the best and they compete against the best and I think they will make it to the finals this year.

My favourite rugby team of all time is The ''ALL BLACKS'' 
Because they are the best team in the world but not just that all of my favourite team players are in there.The Lions series are awesome and it came out as a draw it was aa hard fight but they managed.
Thanks for reading my task please leave some advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please fell free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment