Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

How hobbies might support your whare tapa wha-By Kira and kenneth


WALT:Explain how whare tapa wha can support your hobbies

Today I m blogging this task.This task is all about how whare tapa wha can support your hobbies.A hobby that supports taha tinana
is being active staying fit and skiing and snowboarding.Something that I enjoy doing in my spear time is playing a sport for example
Rugby,Basketball and touch.
A hobby that supports taha wairua is 
Baking,
Church and relationships
Did you know that person in the picture?
Yeah he is my inspiration he helps do my learning and he helps get better in sports everyday.I have met him before he loves children but the number one reason why he is my inspiration he because he plays the same sport that I do and he is the best wing in the world.Also he plays jonah lomu's position for the all blacks and for the hurricanes.

Baking.Baking is my favourite hobby for spirtual.It is my favourite because I get to learn  how to cook and bake and I can teach the younger generation what I have learnt.Baking is also my favourite hobby I get to eat what I have learnt and it is a good hobby as well.
Gaming helps your mind.you have to find strategies in the game to complete that mission or level.
It is a big hobby some people play 247 and some people never stop.Some people are very creative they play there games and explain about and put it on youtube and they can earn money outta that.Those people are called youtube gamers.
I hoped you enjoyed listening to me explain about hobbies and whare tapa wha Please leave advice on my task for example feed back and please,please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment