Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Ko te WhakaTauki o Te WIki


WALT:Make a personal connections to a given whakatauki.

Today I was give a tas.That task was called "Ko te WhakaTauki.
The whole point of the task is when you get given a quote for the day and you expand on it.Our WhakaTauki for this week was
"Moea he Tangata ringa raupa.In english translation that means Marry a harder working man calloused "calloused" is a metaphor for this quote.

                              This is my quote that I created:
Also this quote that we got given I would just like expand on it.Maoris did not like people that were lazy Maori people cleaned and made sure this surroundings were clean.
It also wasn't about the looks it is about there personality and how keep connect to you
Thank You for reading My task and give me so advice for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment