Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Taku Rakau Whainga-Term Two 2017


IAL:To set goals for myself and achieve them for myself. 

Today we got given given a task to expand on our goals for 2017.One goal for Term three is to put my words into action and taking my Student leader roll seriously and taking it to the next step.Also something i would like to say is that I would like to build even stronger relationships with my peers.
Also in this task it said who do I admire.I admire Julian Savea
I admire him Because He is a superstar of the Number#1 rugby team in the world and also he played my favourite sport and he is a bump off machine and also I admire him because he is a hard worker man and that makes me so inspired to him.


Also in this task it says  who shines the brightest in your world and I chose my Mother.I chose my mother because she supports me and she provides a roof over my head and she is their for the good times and the bad times and I would just like to thank her because she is the most lovely and caring person I have met she even uses her spare time to help her peers and other people.

Also There was a question in my task and it says the people that support my decision.The people support my decision is My family member Uncle Nathan because he always encourage no matter what.Also my friend Kauri encouraged me to be a student leader for our school to make it a better place so I applied to be one so I stated my reasons and my opinions wisely.And now I am a leader of My school and I just would like to thank you for the encouragement.

Also in this task it asks me to reflect on this year.The first thing I wrote is that I am a leader of the school and juniors look up to me and I consider myself as  trustworthy and I also look at this year as being a good year for me and my year 8's.All I want to do this year is to make memories with my peers and my teachers because I am heading of to college. This is a really good year for me because its time to step up and show the juniors how to do the right thing at right time and its also time to sow a good example to the year sevens.
Image result for goals


Also In this task it asks me to set some goals for the future and one of them is to continue being a leader and keeping the role of a leader in the future and also I would like to have a career in rugby. The team I would like to play for would be All blacks I have a plan for that and I think it might work.I would want to play for Auckland Itm cup and get into the Hurricanes or the Crusaders and play well for that team and hopefully get chosen to be apart of the All blacks squad.
Please Give me some advice and this post for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment
Thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment