Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Thankyou letter to Tamati and his staff


IAL:To write a letter to the people that help our community.

Today I have wrote a letter to Tamati and his staff.They helped us in a lot of ways.they helped us by getting to know more people in our community and building stronger relationships with our cluster .

we were planting trees to help our community have more trees and more shade on the land that it is on.One thing I learnt in this event is builder stronger connections with my cluster peers.
After we finished planting trees my kia manawanui syndicate went to  pt england reserve to play some good rugby league.I was a good rugby league game because we all had fun and we enjoyed playing some outstanding rugby league for two and a half hours none stop.

Something I have learnt while blogging this is that we need to keep our community tidy so it last longer.The main reason why I like my community us that I have respect for and it is a good community for people to live in.
Thank you for reading this blogpost please leave some advice such as feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment