Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Kumara Chips reflection


IALT:Reflect on the cooking we did yesterday





Yesterday we were split up into different groups to prepare our Kumara chips.First of all what we did was wash the kumara so it's ultra clean for us to eat then we cut the kumara thick so its nice to eat.The outcome was amazing after I finished eating the Kumara chips I didn't want to eat onwards my stomach was so full of kumara chips that I didn't want dinner.

                                                 
Something I have learnt is that you could cook something healthier at home for free and you could buy something unhealthy and that would not be good for your body it could affect your body and also your future.


                                   This is my group we made excellent sauces and our Kumara chips were OP(On point) it was very nice I felt the sweetness on my tongue and it felt like I was watching a sad movie.Also I loved the cheese bread while I was eating the sweetness of the kumara It was  just on point and I would like to thank my group for contributing in this event.
                        I hoped you enjoyed reading this task and give me any advice on my work and please feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment