Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Number of the week


WALT think about a number in many different ways.
Today I was working on a self management mats task The self management task that I chose was number of the week I chose this because it is m favourite self management maths task I do not like it just because its my favourite I also like this task because It challanges m brain it gets m maths thinking going and It makes me think of diffrent ways to explain m answer this is very cool task If you would like to give me some advice for example feedback or feedforward on m maths task feel welcome to and please,please feel free to leave a comment







If you want to challenge your brain and become good and maths click on this link below
to challenge your thinking skills on maths And remember to make your own copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment