Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Technology reflection

ILT:Reflect on what I worked on and did at Technology.

Today at Technology my task was to draw 6 main ideas and choose one idea out of the whole six.
The idea that I chose was a basketball.The reason why I chose the Basketball was that it is one of my favourite sports I like it the most because when I play I put my Rugby union and league,basketball skills into my dribbling and shooting.When this idea is fully completed I am going to treasure it forever because it is related to me.The reason why it relates to me is that I am sportys and Basketball is a sport and my favourite
N.B.A  Team is Golden State Warriors and my favourite Player in the whole Nba basketball is Stephen curry.That's not just the only reason why I like basketball the other reason is that I enjoy playing that sport with my friends because it encourages me to build relationships with others get along with one another.I also like it because I like getting exercise and it is a good way to stay fit.
This is a photo of my 6 designs.My six design are a Basketball
the tears of joy emoji as a clock
the nrl logo.
A shield as a clock and a smiley face.
Something I have learnt while doing this task is being creative and choosing the right idea and see how that relates to me.
This task is enjoying and I like being creative while making funny jokes I am nearly going to make my clock.
The class of Technology that I attend is Graphics it is a good class because I love creating 3D things and I also especially love art it is a pleasure to do something I love every thursday.The next Technology class that myself and also my group will be attending will be Food I cant wait because we get to cook and learn new things and experiment things we have never experimented.
There are Three Technology classes at Tamaki College.
The Three Classes are.
Food Class
Graphics class
hard materials class
This blogpost is really showing that I how lot a lot of things.
Something I need to work on next time is trying to think outside of the box and trying to finish the steps of my project.

This is my Technology reflection please give me some advice on this.
for example leave a quality advice such as feed back or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a decent comment Thankyou.






















No comments:

Post a Comment