Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

My favourite rugby team


WALT:Create a google drawing and write about your favourite Rugby team.
M favourite rugby team is the All Blacks I like them not just because they are the best team in the world but also because they represent my country in rugby my favourite player in All blacks is Julian savea I like him outta all of them because when he is running straight and someone is in his way he runs over them and goes for the try he is an inspiration to me and also I like Beauden barrett because he is 1st five the first five is number 10 jersey.


When a player from there team gets a trie the first five has convert the kick over the post to add an extra two points.
I hoped you found out some new facts about the All Blacks Give me some advice on my task for example feedback or feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment Many thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment