Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Wellington makes it to Final's 2017



Image result for wellington lions
IALT: Reflect on a sport,club and team

WELLINGTON Lions in the Mitre 10 cup are going to the finals after a outstanding performance against the north land taniwha's The score was 49-21 it was a very good game to watch My favorite bit is when Julian Savea used his gas on the outside and offloaded to set up a try.Wellintion deserve to go to te finals because they worked hard throughout the whole season.

Image result for wellington lions
There is something To say about the Lions they are Unstoppable they are a outstanding team 1 team I like about the Wellington Lions is if one falls they all fall and that what I like in a team because they help each other out and show team work. I hope they play hard in the Mitre 10 cup final's 
#GO HARD LIONS

Image result for some of the challenges i faced sign
Some challenges I have faced was writing about the team because I have only known that team for a couple of years and I am still working on knowing the players and their skills and that was a big challenge for me.Another challenge was talking about the full game because I started watching the game and secound half but in my own opinion the 2 half was better than the first I think.

Image result for I need to learn
Something I learnt while reflecting on this task was learning about them and how they their skills have upgraded.Julian Savea I think he has gone a lot faster and a lot stronger and something I like about him is that he never gives up and he sticks to the plan.

Thank you for reading my reflection please,please drop a comment and please leave some good advice for me and my blogging experience for example you could leave feedback or feed forward.
Thank-you



No comments:

Post a Comment