Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

DLO:Dagmar Dyck Reserch


IALT:Research a famous Pacific artist.
Today we had two Sessions learning about tapa clothes and how how modern artiest are inspired by them today.
The sessions were short the sessions were about 10 minutes long.
We had to choose one person The artist I chose was Dagmar Dyke.


Something I learnt was that Dagmar Dyke she She received a diploma of fine arts in 1995.In 2014 Dyck received the Contemporary Artist Award at the Creative New Zealand Arts Pasifika Awards.

Some Challenges I have faced have been Trying to find background information because she wasn't really on the internet that much so I had to research as much as I could to find out about her.

Thankyou for reading my reflection please leave some advice for example:feedback or feedforward and please,please leave a comment Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment