Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Coming back to school 2017

Nau mai,hoki mai ki taku rangitaki
ko tenei,te wahanga tuawha o te tau!
Kei te pehea to hararei?

One thing I am really looking forward to this term is:Rugby because last term our rugby tournament was canceled because not enough teams entered and now I am very excited for rugby one reason why is because it is a good way to represent my school.

My personal goal for my last term of 2017 is:To create and share the most memories with my peers,friends and the teachers because this is the last term at Tamaki primary and I am going to join in all sports put my hand up for class discussions and be positive to others before I leave.

To fully enjoy these end year opportunities,I will need to remember to:Follow the school values so that I have a good time and that everyone else is having a good time to because it will be way more fun something else I will need to remember is to be kind to one another and enjoy this last moments.



Image result for kira @ tamaki primary school

Image result for kira @ tamaki primary school




No comments:

Post a Comment