Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Technology Reflection



IALT:Reflect on technology 
Today we had our Technology.My group are in the food class this was our last rotation for the year.We made Rock cake.
If you would like how to make Rock Cake? keep on reading.
Step one:1 1/2 cup of S.R.F
-1/2 c of sugar
-50 g of butter
-1 egg
-1/4 of milk
Step 2:mix well
Step 3:Spoon 8 Rock Cake onto Flat baking paper
Step 4:Put Rock Cake into oven for 15 minutes
Step 5:Take it out
Step 6:Put whip cream and Chocolate onto Rock Cake.
Step 7:Eat and Enjoy.
This is how you make rock cake
Make your very own Rock Cake today.

Image result for learnt
Something I learnt was how to build relationships with my peers and something else i learnt how to do is how to make Rock cake.This technology cooking group is good for ours futures.This group is for us to know to cook and provide for our family.Something else I have learnt is how to prepare things before you cook.

Image result for rock cake
This what rock cake looks like.
My one did not look like this it looked like Chocolate Chip cookies.But it was alright.I think because we didn't add enough milk.Also That is what I need to do next time focus on the steps.

Thank you for reading my reflection please feel free to leave advice for E.G;Feedback or Feedforward and please,please feel free to leave a comment about anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment