Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Blog commenting T1 W5


W.A.L.T:Respond to text online


Today I was working on a task called blog commenting.Blog commenting is were you comment on other peoples blogs.The first blog I comment on was a student named perenara then the next blog I commented on was room 2 from Tamaki Primary School.The last blog I commented on was a class room from our manaiakalani cluster and that school was glen bra and I choose that school because a student that went to Glen Bre come to my school T.P.S(Tamaki.Primary.School) and there topic was about rapping creative about fruits and healthy things the reason why I enjoyed there video of them singing and rapping because when the students from Glen Bre was rapping in the video the words were very creative.
Leave a comment or give me advice on my task.
THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment