Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Solo current events T1W5


W.A.L.T:Apply the SOLO thinking framework to critically examine a current event.

This task was about choosing a article from Kiwi kids news and thinking deeply about it it was challenging because for a while I couldn't figure out what to write and then I look at the article and said oh its simple I wrote the super Rugby season starting for 2017 The first game for the super Rugby 2017 season was the Auckland Blues against Melbourne rebels the Auckland Blues won 56-18 I feel happy that they won because because a favourite player in that team played for a rugby team that i like and I would want to meet all players in that team it is All Blacks and that player that I like in the blues was George Moala he a beast he has run over people in rugby and it is interesting.
Please a comment and give me advice on my work.
Thanks.
If you find this article interesting you click on the link below.
Super rugby 2017 season starts

No comments:

Post a Comment