Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Our basketball shots investigation


Today I was working on this task.It was based on who could get the most
shots in the Basketball hoop with
in two minutes.
unfortunately I wasn't here in time to be apart of that but I still have to reflect on it
the points that the Tapāwhā.
The points that Kenneth got in the Basketball hoop were 23 points
Walley-Mei got 10 points in the Basketball hoop ricky got 3 shots in the Basketball hoop
Irys got 11 Basketball shots in the Basketball hoop
Lizzy got 7 Basketball shots in the Basketball hoop
Last but not least Perenara got 15 points in the the Basketball hoop.
After they finished they had to draw a telegraph of how many Basketball points they each got in.
And there is a learning showing you about my learning skills and how I
explain how I complete this task. 

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment