Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Polyfest 2017



Last week The Kia Manawanui Syndicate went to polyfest We went last thursday and the only performance we got to see was  Kapa Haka I was glad to see at least one performance because it was my first time ever going to polyfest.I found going to polyfest exciting because flava was there and that is my favourite radio station and when I saw the studio I went and jammed some Ps4(Playstation four ) and after we finished playing ps4 we got say things on the radio I do not know if it was recording or not but it was extremely fun because we had a chance to say some shoutouts to my school(T.P.S) and my friends and that is not the only awesome thing there there are more things after that Me,Kauri,Ammau,Michael, and joe went and got a fake maori tattoo  on our faces and after that we got to take photos me and Joen took photos together and then we go them printed out.But the very first thing we did we we got to the polyfest was buy food and before I forget there is one important I learnt on this trip to the ASB polyfest was to bond with friends teachers and other people you don't usually hang out with and on this trip I think I really bonded with everyone well and also I think I have really achieved this goal .



Give me some advice for example feedback or feedforward and PLEASE,PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT 
THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment