Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

$20million car crashes near Queenstown

W.A.L.T:W.A.LT read a article from KiwiKids news and write where did  it happen, how did it happen, why did it happen, title, who was involved in the event.

Hello Hello today I will be talking about a crashed 20 million dollar car got crashed near queenstown and the 20 million that crashed it is part of a tour that is traveling the country and those cars are very expensive and there is only ten A McLaren F1 cars in the entire world and cars that drive around queenstown are 45 million dollar cars and when the police came fuming down where the crash was the driver was charged for crashing a multi million dollar car and if that was my 20 million dollar car I would drive fast,drift because it will cause damage and inquire to my car,me and the people and cars surrounded by me.


                 Imagine you had this car would you drive fast?



No comments:

Post a Comment